Today, all Honeybees are Africanized because they have some African bee genes. These bees are less cold tolerant and their northward range is limited by harsh winters. Slightly smaller than the domesticated version, these bees form smaller colonies, produce less honey and leave the hive in mass more often. They also tend to be more aggressive, more easily agitated and quicker to attack and appear in larger numbers. Once provoked, they are more persistent and may pursue a perceived attacker for half a mile or more. If attacked, run in a straight line for a half mile, or get in doors. Do not dive into a pool. The bees will wait for you to come up for air.
- Revolutionizing Pest Management: The Integrated Approach of
- Effective Termite Control in Arizona
- How to Get Rid of Earwigs in Arizona: Tips for Identifying and Controlling These Common Pests
- Effective Pest Control Solutions with University Termite & Pest Control
- How Fast Can Mice Breed in Your Home?