A Warehouse or Distribution Facility presents special challenges in the effort to maintain a pest free environment. By design, large amounts of product are constantly being introduced, repackaged and sent back out again. This drastically increases the likelihood that pest populations can gain a foothold through accidental introduction, and can also be distributed from the facility in the same manner.
What makes our service so different? We educate our clients. Each facility, depending on what types of products are going in and out, will present unique issues. The customer needs to be made aware of the risk of potential pest populations and how to make any physical changes within the facility if necessary. We look for and identify the routes by which pests may enter your facility and make you aware of how to resolve those conditions.
Our logbook tracking system encourages accountability in both record keeping and communicating the details of our service. You will not need to wonder what was done, or when. These books also contain SDS and Label information on products used at your facility, meaning you never have to worry about compliance issues when you use Unviersity Termite and Pest Control at your workplace.
Security can often be an issue at Warehouses and Distribution Facilites. Every employee at University is background checked and monitored for substance abuse. Assuring that you can have confidence that integrity is foremost in our minds as well..
The key to successful pest management within any Warehouse or Distribution Facility is a five-fold combination of evaluation, planning, execution and communication. What makes University different than all other pest control companies is our extra step, precise and calculated follow up. University has been practicing this formula for over 41 years. Our professionals expertly interpret the challenges unique to your situation and customize your treatment protocols, all the while maintaining our focus solely on achieving a pest free environment for you and your business.
When you call University, the blueprint for success is already in place:
- Evaluation: What are the specific challenges at your individual property or properties?
- Planning: We ensure that our team arrives prepared to both resolve and prevent any and all pest activity at your institution.
- Execution: We perform your service exactly as devised, also ensuring that customers and employees are not affected by the products we use.
- Communication: We record everything; start to finish, from the time to the products, even weather conditions that may impact pest activity. This information is made available to you both in written form at the time of the service and online.
- Follow Up: We return at regular intervals to guarantee our plan is working.