Don’t let termites destroy the foundation of your home.
University Termite & Pest Control now offers comprehensive termite control services in Gilbert, Arizona. Our dual approach to termite control includes an industry-best warranty against activity inside your home and a Trelona Bait system on the exterior to detect termite activity before it ever enters your home.
In Gilbert, termites cause over $5 million in property damage annually, making it essential for homeowners to take preventative measures. According to the Arizona Department of Agriculture, termites infest 1 in 5 homes in the state, and there is a 60% chance of reinfestation within five years without proper control measures.
We provide an annual termite inspection of the interior of your home, and the Trelona monitoring system allows us to detect termite activity on your property before they get inside. In addition, we promptly address any activity detected within our monitoring system, offering extra peace of mind by ensuring we don’t overlook your termite problem.
Call us at 480-690-2080 or fill out our Customer Information Form for fast resolution to your pest problem.
Compare our bundled Pest Control options for even more savings:
Termite Control in Gilbert, Arizona Termites thrive in Arizona, especially in Gilbert. Additionally, the region’s unique microclimates contribute to the common presence of both subterranean and Drywood species.
Your chosen company must have the experience to differentiate between the two.
Subterranean Termites require treatment to the ground and affected areas inside the house. However, these treatments, while effective for ground-based termites, are unsuitable for Drywood Termites. Therefore, a misdiagnosed termite species could result in a false sense of security, wasted money, and the need for a different treatment for the Drywood Termite.
University Termite & Pest Control provides a complete set of termite services, including:
- Termite Inspections: Comprehensive inspections of your property to identify the presence and extent of termite infestations, potential entry points, and conducive conditions for future infestations.
- Real Estate Inspections: Thorough termite inspections for home buyers and sellers ensure a smooth transaction and protect your investment.
- Pre-Construction Treatments: Using termite prevention measures during construction to protect new homes and commercial buildings from potential termite infestations.
- Post-Construction Treatments: Customized termite treatment plans tailored to your needs, including bait systems, liquid treatments, and preventative measures to ensure long-term protection.
- Termite Warranty: An industry-best warranty to provide peace of mind and ensure your home remains termite-free.
When Termite Control is part of our name, you can trust that we are experts in the field because you must be Termite-free to call University Termite & Pest Control!
Get Your FREE Inspection Now
Call us Today!
Or Fill out our form Below
se habla español